Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Hump Day Round Up

Not a whole lot to say here other than to recap the day to day operations of Kmax incorporated which can get a bit boring. My mind and energy are focused almost exclusively on the upcoming move and everything that will go with it so coming up with interesting commentary and reflections is essentially out of the question. Closing is in just over a week (holy S#$%!!!) so I’m really having a tough time keeping my mind off it (including at work… oops).


As we all know the heat has been brutal lately, today likely being the worst of the week before it looks like things will be cooling off. Hopefully the weather lets up for us a bit for the weekend. Tonight though is Greenbelt so today will not be without its extreme suffering. We’ll see how that goes. Luckily Scott will be rolling with the Union vanguard out there so we won’t sweat away our energy too much pre-race.


In other news I finally got my pictures posted to my picassa web album from the Pleasant Valley Road Race. Nothing too special there but there are some ok shots of some individuals and the pack riders. Feel free to use them, save them do with them what you will.

No comments: