Monday, December 31, 2007

The gears are turning... in my head

On Friday I finally put together and posted my 2008/GamJams wish list of all things cycling. After posting I got to thinking, and then thinking some more until suddenly I was cruising around mtbr.com and numerous manufacturers’ websites looking at new mountain bikes. Then the next thing I knew my bicycle was listed on Craigslist and I was eyeing up some other items in my closet to sell for bicycle funding. So now I’m in the process of finding out about a deal on a KHS Tucson 29’er, which I’m thinking I’m probably going to be getting… Damn I move quickly sometimes (though not always considering it took me 4 years to get the pack I’d been eyeing).

So, hopefully someday soon I’ll be out cruising on my new 29’er in Patapsco and the other regional mountain trails. I’ll post pictures if I get it…


May not be the best spec'd out bike out there but damn that is a smooth lookin ride!

1 comment:

Jim said...

Kev, drop me a line if you want to get together on the MTB's. I ride with a bunch of guys who are pretty solid and sometimes go out on my own to Rosarville or Patapsco. Fun fun fun.