Monday, November 24, 2008

The Exile

For those who may have wanted to see it, the busted Exile:



Thanks to Eric for sending me the pic since I forgot to take any and the frame has already been trashed or whatever fromt he bike shop. If you look closely you can see the crack in the head tube and the Decal lifted off a bit from the frame, b ut still just barely holding things together there. Yeah I was riding on that for a short couple of minutes...

I stopped by Proteus yesterday to take a look at the new Dragon frame replacement from Jamis. I've gotta say, it looks preety slick. I'm thinking I'm going to be pretty happy with it, both in the short term and down the road when I convert it over to the geared hardtail it was meant to be.

I took a picture of it but never uploaded it so I'll have to wait again to post that one. For now enjoy the relative carnage.

No comments: