Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Personality of Pictures

I hate sick days! It means you've got to be sick and I can't stand being sick. But, after being essentially sent home yesterday and waking up hacking up a lung this morning I decided to take today also and just get over this crap.

While trying to find stuff to do I was directed to this site by Freewheeling Spirit which I found to be pretty cool. After taking the little "quiz" and reading what it had to say aout my responses based on the pictures I chose I was pretty shocked at just how accurate a lot of it seemed to be. I recommend checking it out if you are bored and have a couple of minutes...


2 comments:

Freewheel said...

At least you're staying out of the bitter cold wind today.

KMAX said...

Yeah that was true until I made up for it today. Brrr... Where did 15 degrees come from!