Sunday, March 25, 2007

Updating history

Sorry to anyone who might be getting my blog RSS feed as I'm currently trying to update all of the older posts from before I got beta and had the labeling capabilities and compact the ones into fewer catagories that have been labeled. I should hopefully finish this up soon but until then there will likely be a number of "new posts" showing up in your thread.

Looking through my previouis posts just a little bit tonight I'm realizing just how random I've been with my topics. I guess that is mostly due to the fact that I don't really have a specific topic for this blog and I also feel like most of my posts are just recaps of what I'm doing (probably not terribly interesting to others). I guess this is mostly for me to be able to look back at what's been going on in my life and kind of see my thoughts and reactions to things that have happened.

So, I'll probably continue to be a bit random in my posts but I will also try to make a concerted effort to write about more things that I find interesting since those are the most rewarding for me to write. Actually sitting down and thinking out a post is not something I really do on most occassions (mostly due to a lack of time to post) but when I do I generally enjoy them a bit more and they are what really get my thoughts out there. Anyway, that was just a little bit of me thinking through the fingers on a cool Sunday evening. (I don't know maybe hitting my head affected me more then I thought.)

Hope everyone else enjoyed the nice day.

No comments: