Friday, October 10, 2008

Luvin' on Chain Love

Speaking of my favorite deal of the minute site, my second new pair of shoes just came in today from Chain Love. The first ended up being just a bit too big so I'm going to be selling them shortly; up for grabs if my old teammate doesn't want them. They only ran me about $60 with shipping, normally something like $140.

Northwave Kameleon 3 MTB Shoe


My new kicks have the same great design only instead of the super clean white with red, they're a little less pure red with white. Plus they're the next level up with the adjustable clasp. I managed to score the last pair for sale at backcountryoutlet (supplier for Chain love and the rest or something) along with the "at least 50% off" redemption code they had up on Chainlove last week. Normally about $170 I got them shipped for about $85. Love it! They fit like a glove!

My new pair: Northwave Bike Kameleon MTB Shoe

No comments: