Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Congratulations are in order!

No, not to my teammates for their stellar performances at the Leesburg Baker's Dozen this past weekend, or the other riders there; I'm way to jealous of them having gotten in to that race to possibly congratulate them for that...

All kidding aside though, my big sis completed her final defense for her PHD and is now officially Dr. Deed, also known as Dr. J! (I called her Dede before I could say her name, Jenny when we were young and it sort of stuck). So, congratulations Dr! We are all very proud and impressed! Nice job! I wonder how long it'll take me to get promoted to Dr. Youngin...

Hey, by the way I've had this aching pain in my left shoulder the past couple of weeks... Oh wait, wrong Doctor.

In other news, Dr. Deed reports that she'll likely be spending more time riding her bike with Brian now that she has this new found free time... Yeah...

2 comments:

Jenny L said...

Thanks for the shoutout! Just so you know, though, my degree is a DMA - Doctor of Musical Arts - not a PhD. No written dissertation for me! :-)

KMAX said...

One more reason why I am not trying to be a doctor... too many synonyms!