Wednesday, April 01, 2009

This is not an April fools joke-Those are over spent

Why can't check card theft just be an April Fools day joke? Apparently someone with a UPS online account jacked my card info and spent the day making small charges on my account. We'll see how this plays out. Hopefully I can pay mortgage tomorrow...

Otherwise, the shoulders are still sore and I still feel like I've got to pop my chest back into place a little bit. It basically just feels like a slightly misaligned spine does before someone pops it for you, but it's kind of more in my chest... Strange.

It's not holding me back too much though. My running has felt great and on Monday night I got in a decent swim at 3000 yards. I can feel the spots during swimming but it's not detracting from much. Running on the other hand things feel pretty good; looser then normal for the most part. After CB I'll probably continue ramping up the mileage.

That's right. That sexy tanned beast (aka the black guy? Damn I'm tan!) is yours truly. Cole's at stroke and Teddy is behind me in bow. Miss those days like nothing other. Miss those guys like nothing other as well.

In other news, I've managed to convince a couple of my boys from crew to do the Pittsburgh triathlon with me. These are the same two guys I did the Shamrockfest Marathon with a couple of years ago. Great people and lots of fun to hang with. Can't wait to get up there and see them! I think they'll really love the racing. They're still deciding between the sprint and Olympic but I don't see any reason they can't do the Olympic... Although considering the panic attack I had on the open water swim my first tri I can certainly understand the choice to do the sprint...

Other upcoming races, 12 Hours at Lodi Farms with a 3 man squad from DCMTB. Otherwise the slate is officially open with a number maybes and likelys in there for the season. Need to find out if Brian is planning on doing the Kinetic Sprint down at Lake Anna this year...

No comments: