Friday, April 24, 2009

I Du not feel like making that drive after all

Ok, made the choice. I finally put some responsible thought into the decision and came up with my final decidion. $85 in fees + 4+ hours of driving + early wake up time equal no Duathlon Championship race for me.

Instead I'll be joining Darren, Alex and whoever else for 3 laps at Fountain Head. Hopefully I can also get some maintenance work in on the bike before next weekend's 12 Hours of Lodi Farms. Looking forward to that one big time racing coed with Ilana and Vince.

So far the rest of the season confirmed:

12 Hours of Lodi Farms
24 Hours of Big Bear
12 Hours of Cranky Monkey
Pittsburgh Tri
Nation's Triathlon

And likely:

Wednesday's at Wakefield Series
X-Terra Off Road Tri at Rocky Gap State Park
Cranky Monkey Fountain Head
Cranky Monkey Quantico
EX2 Day of Endurance
Possibly some of the Fall Back Yard Burn Races
Hopefully some cross races on a fixed cross bike...

Looks like a pretty reasonable season to me...

No comments: