Saturday, October 21, 2006

Friendly Ride

Just got back from seeing my first movie in a theater in probably close to a year. Saw Prestige and would highly recommend it to anyone interested.

I rode my bike down to Gallery Place to meet some people though and when I left after the movie I passed another cyclist going up 7th and then met up with her at a light. She asked a question about what was going on down there to make it so busy and we ended up getting into a little bit of a conversation and then when it turned out she was going to Columbia Heights, just up the road from me we ended up riding to Adams Morgan together where we went our seperate ways. I thought that was pretty nice; not your typical everyday situation that you would come across during a bike commute, at least not in my experience at least.

There is where I would like to steal an approach which I really like from Grateful Dating...

Tonight I am Grateful for: Friendly People and Cycling

No comments: