Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Dear Leader on the Hot Topics

Dear Leader, aka Scott has recently written a couple of posts on the Racing Union Blog that touch near and dear to my heart. The first follows the national spectacle of horse manure that is Michael Vick. I wanted to write about this, to share my displeasure, disgust and outright hatred towards this entire situation but the words simply would not come. I could not say anything that was not already said or more importantly that expressed my feelings even remotely strong enough. Scott has posted an interesting and accurate post on the topic here. Spend a moment and read this.

The second is in response to the Vino situation. Another well written post that puts a diferent spin on things then you're going to see in the media, and in my eyes a substantially more accurate one at that. Read it here.

No comments: