Wednesday, August 09, 2006

FIRE!!!

Yeah, not really but whatever, at least it was nice outside yesterday and today. We have had fire alarms two days in a row now; yesterday's was an announced drill and it sounds likethis morning was burnt toast in the nursery kitchen. Whatever, it helped me get a little energy this morning since I was just about passing out at my desk before the alarm went off.

This morning there was some sort of suspicious package threat at on of the Redline stops so we had all kinds of delays in getting in; I live five stops from my work and it still took about 45 minutes to get there. The package took over 3 hours to clear as well. Whatever, at least no one was killed by some plastic bag filled with dirty clothes or whatever it was that was probably the reason for the scare.

No comments: