Friday, August 04, 2006

Oh so tired; all I want to do right now is go home and go to bed bed. I don't even want to go out to this party a friend is having tonight. I am the worst Friday partier of all time. I actually usually prefer to stay home watch a movie and eat a pizza on Fridays after a tough day of work still hung-over from the night before.

Speaking of the night before, last night was "Coach" Bill's bday which we celebrated a bit at McFaddens along with every college girl in town. I felt a little out of place and while Thoreau and Joe were having a great time hitting on girls was just either not in the mood or maybe they just seemed too young or something but oh well. This continued at Lucky Bar so I decided that it was a good time for me to take off and try to get some sleep.

No comments: