Thursday, January 18, 2007

Back on Trax

My computer felt like a brand new computer this afternoon when I finally got my internet access back up and running. It's amazing how much I use my internet at home both as a tool and entertainment. Whether looking for directions to get somewhere, finding a specialty store for something, reading blogs for entertainment or the headlines for news and weather I spend a large deal of my time away from my computer at work in front of my computer at home.

I don't think this is a bad thing, as I noticed over the last 2 weeks it is time that I would otherwise be spending in front of the TV. I don't think it detracts from my outdoors time very much at all; if anything it just keeps me from reading as much as I maybe should. Anyway, after my long and drawn out battle with Comcast I'm back on with them, though I am now searching for another internet provider in the DC area that will actually treat me like a customer and not pond scum. Oh and that comcast battle is not over yet either as I still have some thoughts to pass along their way before I defect.

No comments: