Saturday, January 17, 2009

A blog makes you HTFU

Brian's well on his way to becoming a first class blogger. More importantly I believe the blog will help him overcome the mental aspect of his physical challenges. This morning he went out for a run in the super cooled air that is the inaugural weekend weather. He used the opportunity to flout his own manliness though failed to properly fluff his image. His stated temperature is well above the weather channel observations. Greenbelt was closer to 10 degrees when he left for his run.

I'll hopefully be living the American dream to HTFU a little later today by getting my butt out on the road bike for a chilly ride. For now I'm quite content sipping my coffee, listening to some tunes and reading about other people braving the cold weather.

No comments: