Thursday, January 08, 2009

Post # 400


That's not a very good average I'd say. It's taken me over 2 1/2 years to get to 400 posts! Shoot Gwadz probably hit's 400 per month.


Tiny Cass

In other news, I've really got to get Cass out in some snow. I really think she would love it, especially after watching the clip here. So much fun.


The fit used to be a bit of a stretch.

She's hurt her paw again somehow. She's a bit too much of a puppy to be left out yet (remember the torn up bed) so she spends her days while I'm at work in her crate. She still is perfectly fine with it and spends plenty of time in there on her own accord while we're hanging out at home so I don't necessarily have to feel THAT bad about it. However she seems to have found a way to injure herself while in it. I'm guessing she starts flailing like she does when she is bored and hit on something. So, the good news from this is, I think it wasn't the ride last month that hurt her, but the bad news is she did it to herself somehow and she's now back on the DL. Poor pup.

She WILL play with anything.

This morning I confined her to the entire down stairs minus the kitchen and utility closet. I'm hopeing in her current gimpy state she won't go crazy. I'll be sure to post pictures of the damage otherwise.

No comments: