Saturday, January 03, 2009

Two for two

After bringing in the new year with a ride I managed I managed to double the pleasure with another ride on day two of the new year. Double the fun. Brian took the week off work and was apparently bored so I blew off the second half of the super slow work day and joined him for about an hour long Fairland Spin. Good times had by all.


Brian showin off the new digs. Much better then the last rides' get up though the work gloves made another appearance.

I did a few minutes aboard his Raleigh, while he tried out the freak bike that I call my 29'er single speed. He's more sold then ever that he wants to get a new bike (and I am too, that shit was ridiculously hard to ride!)


The extent of my artistic talents at work

An excellent way to start off the new year if I do say so myself.


Jump what ya got!

Brian is considering starting a blog. I'm way more influential then I ever thought; fist I convinced him to buy the rode bike, then a bunch of riding gear, now a mountain bike and soon some more winter riding gear and mountain gear (including different pedals and mtb shoes) and now a blog. Yeah, he looks up to me, what can I say? ;)

No comments: